Have you been touched lately?
We are born with the need to be touched. Touch affects our whole being. It is ten times stronger than verbal or emotional contact and it affects most of what we do. No other sense can awaken you like touch. Our sense of self is related to our sense of touch.
Regular touch helps you to:
1. Reduce anxiety, make you feel more secure and more grounded. It helps you to feel less alone and helps you to cope with life’s challenges.
2. Feel connected to others. It forms a significant role in human communication.
3. Have healthy bonds. Touch helps us to stay connected to others and deepens our relationships with ourselves and others.
4. Lowers your blood pressure. Studies have shown that those who are touched more often have lower blood pressure.
5. Helps our bodies make sense of the world. Scientists are discovering how important touch is for our brain and emotional development.
6. Have a healthier outlook and self-esteem. Touch can help people to feel more positive and optimistic. It feels good and awakens those wonderful endorphins which leave you on a high.
All in all, touch helps us to reduce tension, makes us feel good in ourselves and improves relationships. If you are in need for some touch, and feel good endorphins, why not book yourself a session with me. Come for a craniosacral therapy, or an intuitive massage. Leave feeling peaceful, relaxed, inspired, relieved, confident, clear and with so much more joy.
To book at session, click here.
Tools on creating a life of brilliance
Have you noticed how easy it is to get sucked into the busyness of life, feeling as if there is never enough time in the day, and rushing wherever you go? I find myself sometimes trying to cram as much as I can into my day, with a sense of anxiety of never having enough time.
The universe is always trying to remind me that time is a man-made phenomenon and in all events if we can let go and live a little, trust in the higher powers and in Divine time, we gain so much more with greater ease and more fun. Now, I am still working on mastering this and it might be a lifelong process, as being the driven person I am, it is easier for me to go full steam ahead 24/7 365 days a year. I have had many lessons on this in the past year and I would like to share with you some of the insights and tools I have learnt along the way.